Inner Personal Advice: Hello Thursday! Almost Friday!! YAY!

Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Hello Thursday! Almost Friday!! YAY!

Hello everyone,
Well thursday is almost done and so is November, the Customer Kudos is almost gone! The new Anniversary Palette is completely sold out and done! But you can grab any other eyeshadow palette in it's place! In the photo of the palettes below in order from 1 to 5 goes clockwise. Click HERE if you want it; because they will be announcing a new Customer Kudos tomorrow morning, for December!
November has been pretty crazy! Sorry if I seemed like a spammer, but I didn't want anyone to miss out on these amazing discounts before Christmas!
This morning was so busy that I didn't even get to buy the 1st bundle of the 8 days of flash sales! It sold out before I could even fill in my shipping information! It sold out within seconds of my being out of que to order! Can you image?? WOW! The site was so busy that they had to fix errors because the site was crashing lol
These are some great products! I can't wait til my other orders arrive I will be making videos as well as showing them off in pictures!
Anyways I don't want to make this too long and cause people to not finishing reading! Have a great night everyone and please don't forget I want the Selfie truck and if I sell 9 more Customer Kudos I will earn it!!
 <3 Less then 12 hours left for me to earn this! :O Please help support my small beauty business!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks