Inner Personal Advice: Update on my meal subscription boxes!

Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Update on my meal subscription boxes!

 Chefs plate is so yummy! Here are some pictures of what I have had so far! I have gotten boxes from 2 separate weeks! I chose the 2 meal and 2 portion option. It is just my son and I here so that was enough. There was plenty for us in each meal, I even had extra to eat later as left overs.

Click here to find out more!

First week, sorry I forgot to get photos of the first meal we had, it was good the "English beef cottage pie" I did change it a bit to suit my own preferences, the meat recommended putting oil, I didn't add any and it called for some of the potato water to be saved, if I were to get that again I would do that either!








Second week - Was super delicious!  Tomorrow I am making the next meal from the second week and will get photos to update here! 




https://cook.chefsplate.com/plans?c=HS-SACBOUV8F&plans_ab=true&utm_campaign=clipboard&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=raf-share-hpt
Click here to find out more! 

Thanks for stopping by I think this is a Canadian food subscription box at the moment, but they might have international options or recommendations!

Take care

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks