Inner Personal Advice: My reviews blog...And HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My reviews blog...And HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Well I haven't really been adding any new stuff to my reviews blog lately and I think I might delete a lot and try to start off fresh as I feel maybe it has TOO much products and companies on the go and maybe I should tone it down on how many companies I have there.

If you haven't checked it out yet you can find it HERE or by copy and pasting this link into your browsers address bar: http://annsproductreviews.blogspot.ca/ . I'd like others to maybe review my review blog and let me know what one you truly like the most, and in about a months time perhaps I will have enough replies here in order to know what ones to keep and what ones to delete!

I really look forward to comments and feedback on my blogs so I know what my viewers are liking most about my stuff.

Have a great weekend coming up and I hope all you American friends of mine had and have a wonderful 4th of July! <3

AnnJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks