Inner Personal Advice: Video Makeup application, new Splash - Sumptuous (not a makeup artist/guru)

Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Video Makeup application, new Splash - Sumptuous (not a makeup artist/guru)

It's  ok if you laughed I did when I watched it, but I am posting it anyways! LOL 
Products added below. I used my tablet for filming...
Thanks so much for watching! Please like, comment and subscribe.
All rude, offensive, and or insults will not be tolerated and will be deleted as soon as noticed! That being said,  I hope you enjoy my video, I know it isn't perfect like other makeup videos but it was fun making it with my silly cat ears on! ♥  To see the end look just scroll through til about 5mins left!



Products used:
Off film I had washed primed and prepped

I use a concealer for my eye primer/base. Don't judge I have oily lids and this seems to be the only thing that makes my shadows last literally all day! No Joke!
-Splurge Cream eye shadow - Hopeful (A very light shimmer pink)
-NYX - Harlequin (a light pinkish purple with blue undertones)
-A dark purple baked eyeshadow I got from Sally's for the outer corner
-Revlon COLORSTAY EYELINER (201 Black) (0.01 oz) 28g

Foundations:
NYC - City Proof Matte 10HR in 002 Sand
Covergirl - Clean Oil Control in Classic Ivory -510

Other products used:
ELF - Blush palette in light (I used the one in the top right corner, but forgot to mention in filming)
Moodstruck Epic Mascara (MY favorite mascara so far!!)

My Beauty Biz links:

my other links:

NOVEMBER CUSTOMER KUDOS
Celebrate 5 Beautiful Years of Younique Check out the beautiful new Anniversary palette, perfect for the holiday looks! The cream shadow is in the bundle to be used as a base color for the palette!



Have a great week everyone, and always remember to stay as positive as you are able and try to turn any negative statement to a positive! 
Example, "It terribly overcast outside, but at least it isn't freezing out!"+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks