Inner Personal Advice: A BUSY week so far!

Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A BUSY week so far!

Well...
It's been a busy week so far and it's only Tuesday! But The weekend made it seem longer, my child was sick with a stomach bug, so I had lots of mommy things to do. I have been walking a lot, to and from everywhere. I am feeling pooped...

I had a rough night last night, but I am feeling fine now, I got some house work done, and other stuff done, but I feel I have neglected posting online! NOT on purpose though! I have just been busy, busy, busy!

I like being a closed book. And I guess after I opened it; I got what I got, because I opened it.. which I don't normally do. I think I will keep it under lock and key from now on!

From now, on I am only telling what I feel like telling and keep my feelings out of the matter, unless it is deserved or needed. I don't need a man anyway. I sure miss my father a lot though. He always made me feel better; when I'd cry, he'd talk to me and if I wouldn't tell him what was wrong, he would think of another way in order to cheer me up! And he did try hard too, because once I am mad or upset it is hard to get me out of it. Well it was anyway.

He would talk to me, or give me a big bear hug, and if that didn't work he would get up to pretend he was walking away and pretend he stubbed his toe or something like that to make me laugh :)...He always found a way to cheer me up. I miss him so much these days. But "I always know" he is always with me in heart!

Well it's almost bed time and I have other blogs to update as well, you all have a wonderful week and night!