Inner Personal Advice: Monday's motives...Love yourself

Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Monday's motives...Love yourself

I know, I know, it has been so very long! But I have some motives for Monday! My motive is to motivate! I didn't want to Title this blog post as "Motivational Monday or Monday's Motivation". Because it's always what is put as a title.
I want to motivate you all, and that is my motive!

Do you feel depressed? I know we all have our moments where we feel depressed, and if you don't, you are one lucky soul!

Sometimes we don't even know why we are depressed! And sometimes finding "why" we are so depressed can make us even more depressed and wondering or thinking what wrong with us for it!

And sometimes we know why, but we keep telling ourselves it's something else. It's unwise to lie to yourself, I have learned that through time. Sometimes I feel other people's pain, and end up in tears, I used to wonder what was wrong with me when this would happen...Until I started noticing more of what was happening around me that I put the pieces together. 

Everyone makes mistakes, don't beat yourself up over them, don't let those types of thoughts drown or consume you! 

Let yourself go through the emotions, do what you feel you need to do to help you get passed whatever you might be going through. If you want change, please don't be afraid to keep going until you are who you want to be! You can be your own enemy, OR you can be your own hero, and make yourself do what you need to, to get through and overcome the depression, to find your soul, and your true happiness! Trust, you will know when that day comes, because looking back won't be as painful, it will only be a reflection filled with relief! 

Sometimes I feel 
And other times I say
To stay positive I tell myself (no matter how long it takes)
And always remember 

The most important thing I can ask, is that you never ever give up on yourself! Love is where ever you will allow yourself to see it!
 Signing off with many prayers and blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks