Inner Personal Advice: Self-help Some personal advice with a bit of experience to back it up.

Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Self-help Some personal advice with a bit of experience to back it up.

“Self – Help”

This is written FOR YOU! Not for me!

Ask for help! 
I have found, even when you ask yourself for help, it will come. In one way or another! “You’ll be helping Yourself. Only You can make the difference and the choices to better yourself and your future!”

“Self-Help”
Keys:
#1- Be yourself!
#2- Believe in yourself!
#3- Turn negatives into positives- Example: Always look to the brighter side of  “Every situation”! When something bad happens, think about “Worse things could have happened”!
Be grateful that it wasn’t worse! This is a very important thing to keep in mind when we go through hard times! It helps to make things brighter and less of a tragedy than it was or is!
You always have to have as positive to go with the negatives!

More examples:
-Your car broke down…At least you didn’t get into an accident!
-You broke your pencil…No big deal, you have more pencils! Don’t get angry, just chuck it and grab a new pencil!
These are just examples remember, the point is to just “find a positive to a negative situation!”

#4- You always know who loves you, they are the ones who do not judge you. No matter what you’ve done! They are the ones who are there when you need it most! Even if they are not there physically even, the point is that they were and are there! ALWAYS! No matter what!

#5- Relax and keep the above statement in mind when you feel depressed! Always relax for this thought process! We all must take a moment for ourselves to relax and get calmed down so that our minds can think more clearly and not get carried away in the moment!

In order to make it anywhere in life, and be happy…we must Think of ourselves, try our best not to feel guilty. Because if we let others make us feel guilty, how does that help us? It doesn’t! I know this one all too well, I have seen me give to others when I just couldn’t afford it to give, just because I felt guilty because they seemed to not have as much as me. It is about what they need from us, but this isn’t in every situation that someone needs. Some make up a need and put on an act, in order to just, simply get what they want! But if we can not afford or give it, we know we shouldn’t? For, the help we did, might have been a good deed, now we need because we helped someone else.

I know that might sound selfish, but when does it come to our attention that we need too? Listen to that inner voice when the need for ourselves is important, when the situation arises!

Write down your goals and stick to them, if anyone knows this "I do". I have seen me set so many goals for myself, only to get distracted by others and seem to let those self made goals pass on by! Carry them with you if you have to, keep them in a wallet or purse or even a coat pocket…a pants pocket even!

We all know life gets crazy at times, but we also know that there is always a way around negative situations! Take a few breaths, go for a walk, lay down and read a “positive” empowering book! There are MANY out there…

Go to support groups, make new friends, meet new people. Say hello when you walk passed strangers on your walks…say “Good Morning!” Even when you’re shy, you’d be surprised at the amount of people who do this even if you don’t! I have done this many times on my walks, I have had people simply walking by say “Hi”, or “Good Morning”  I’ve even had them comment on the weather and the type of day it was out. And you know what? I didn’t know any of those people, they were just out walking, just like me!

Walking is a great form of MEDITATION! Yes, meditation…just going for a walk.
So if you’re feeling stressed by life in general, or a relationship that wasn’t what you thought it should be…Go for a walk, read a powerful inspiring book, learn some yoga!

Do something! It helps! Trust me, I know from experience!
I want to thank you right now for making it this far in reading my blog post! I wrote it for You! I hope it lifts your spirits and makes today and the rest of your life feel easier to cope, when you’re going through a rough time…And always know…You’re loved!
Ann J

Here are some great books to read!



For a book with lots of powerful and inspiration, and to change your way of thinking trying reading The Secret! Too bad I had to learn the hard way without finding this book first! But let it empower you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks