Inner Personal Advice: Here are some motivational quotes...because I'm just feeling a bit unmotivated myself!

Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Here are some motivational quotes...because I'm just feeling a bit unmotivated myself!

Hello everyone I am not feeling so motivated lately, so I thought I would make another quote post! Here are some great quotes I have found! Have a great day!


A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
Ayn Rand


Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.

To achieve, you need thought. You have to know what you are doing and that's real power.

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
William James


Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
Og Mandino


Be thine own palace, or the world's thy jail.
John Donne



PerfectMatch #1 Trusted Online Dating Site - The Best Approach to Finding the Right Person for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks