Inner Personal Advice: Thankful Thursday!!! I'm so grateful...

Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday!!! I'm so grateful...

I am so grateful for all that I have, because so many don't have as much!

I am thankful for:

The clothes on my back
The shoes on my feet,
The dishes in my cupboard
And even the food that we eat!

That there is a roof over my head,
A bathroom where I can get clean,
A bedroom with a bed,
A dresser and a closet,
For all that they keep.

So grateful for my loved ones,
Family and my friends,
And to all the random people I have met,
Because some are so caring, it brings hope in this sometimes overly cruel world!


Yes I did write this poem on the spot, please do not steal it without expressed permission and credit  to me as the creator/writer!
Thanks
Ann

And for all my readers, and followers I would like to say a big big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks