Inner Personal Advice: Thankful Thursday! Excited, for the weekend!

Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday! Excited, for the weekend!

Thank goodness it is Thursday, it has been a hectic week! I have made a lot of progress with my blogging lately, and I am loving all the new things I can do! I am still looking to get more traffic and views and I am joining other social media sites in order to share my blogs! Some are automated to post a blog or be shared elsewhere. I'm still a bit confused because, I usually just stick to a few and than walk away and process with my day/life offline.


These days however, I have been looking everywhere, and checking out all those popular sites...No I still don't have an instagram lol.. But I don't have a cell phone that has internet either. Maybe if I was actually bringing in a profit here and there I'd get one, I just have a $10,000 student loan to pay off, so those cool cell phone internet and apps are going to have to wait!

Right now, I would rather find a job, or earn a commission pay online and get my student loan payed off and be able to go get my drivers permit/license.

Anyways this is Thankful Thursday, not venting Thursday :-)

And what I am thankful for right now is...

I have had a lot of spare time to blog and set up other social media sharing sites to share my blog on!
It has been March break for the kids where I am from!
It's so close to spring I can smell it!
I have been learning so much that I love it and am feel quite content with all the knowledge!
I have helped a few people learn new things and I also end up learning more as well!

Funny how showing others how to do something you end up learning more new things for yourself :-)

I will now add some thankful quotes! These are ones I posted before, but they are important!






Have a great weekend, I may post something for Friday as well!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks