Inner Personal Advice: Motivational Monday! March/1/2021

Followers

Monday, March 1, 2021

Motivational Monday! March/1/2021

 



Hello everyone! How are you all doing? How has life been treating you!? I hope all is well and you have moments in each day that you appreciate!

Have you heard of a vision board?

A vision board is a collage of things you want to achieve in your future. You can get images from the internet and print them out, or you can find images in magazines!

Some ideas of subjects can be:

A car similar to what you want.

A heart if you hope you find love.

A graduation cap, if you choose you want to higher your education.

A pot of gold, if you are wishing to have more money in your future, money can be a struggle for many.

A house

You can paste words/quotes here and there t focus on:

Love

Happy

"You're great"

"You're worth it"

Luck

$$$

Things like that are a good start, I have used a few of those for my own. I put mine on a square of Bristol board, I cut to a size I wanted because they can be quite large. I used to have a vision board on my computer, but I found I didn't have it in view to focus on during the day, I would have to pull it up and that become forgotten over time! It's pretty hard to keep things always in focus if you don't have it in full view all the time, you know? 

If you would like more ideas there are plenty online, but I recommend starting with a list of your wants written in a journal or note book and looking for images that come to mind when you read those goals/wants.

Check on sponsored link below and surrounding my blog to support my blog! 

Thanks  

Ann

New Age Beverages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks