Inner Personal Advice: Updates on food sub box and lash practice

Followers

Monday, March 22, 2021

Updates on food sub box and lash practice

 Hello everyone, I am posting later today. 

Here is an update from my previous post about the food subscription box. It was pretty good, definitely different then my usual choices to eat. I had never had Orzotta before, so that was quite different, but if I had to describe it, I would say it looks like rice, but taste similar to a half cooked noodle, like macaroni or something. I really enjoyed it! I added some of my own cheese as well, I like using marble cheese, and pared it with their crumbled feta. Sorry I didn't get any photos of the contents like I did before, I was just trying to get the food done asap. I only remember just before I was eating it. I am also not used to taking food pics.





Here is some practice work for my lash extensions course. I am slowly getting a little better. I need to work more on my placement and glue. You can see what I mean in the photos, it's a bit messy and not lined up very well, this is both 1st and second attempt strips.

First attempt/practice on a strip lashes:





This is second practice of a full set to my practice lash strips.
It's surprisingly hard to get photo's of the lashes, sorry about that. I feel like the second attempt you can tell I did get somewhat better and the lashes are much more full. 
Thanks for stopping by and reading, sorry so short but lots of photos to keep you occupied.
Ann

Find out more about Chef's plate here: CLICK HERE

Find out more about learning Classic lash extensions online here: http://fixebeauty.refr.cc/inspiredbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks