Inner Personal Advice: About advice!...

Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

About advice!...

Lately I have been a bit down, maybe it's because spring has sprung, but winter keeps peeking in on us and throwing some snow and hail or whatever cold that just must come...It's depressing, it's spring and I love Spring! I do love all the seasons in their own way, but I also get tired of them if they have worn out their welcome..mainly winter of course ;)

So I guess I am blogging because I wanted to say, lately I haven't been feeling very opinionated enough to post! I don't feel those advice juices flowing, like I did when I first created this blog.

I am working on sites and keeping busy with that, as mentioned before!

I have another blog I have been working on as well...And a private one for personal ranting lol...And that's all been keeping me quite busy. It's been taking most, if not all, of my me time...Which I don't mind so much, because it is a nice distraction from having the winter blues vs the spring time embrace, mixed all into one. It's like a roller-coaster of seasonal war or something at times...One day it is beautiful spring and the next day could be the same or freezing cold and getting sick with pneumonia, watching a snow storm. I am sure the birds must be utterly confused.

I've just been lost for words when it comes to writing an advice blog lately...I apologize for the lack of postings that could have been existent!

On that note, I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Blessings to all and have a great night!