Inner Personal Advice: Saturdays sadness...Sorry being dramatic today.

Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturdays sadness...Sorry being dramatic today.

Hello all,
I'm just going to vent today, sorry I'm seeming like a drama queen here.
I've been hurt in the past, sexually abused as a child(By family members no less), bullied at school as well by family members.
But I forgave, it's not easy to forget. I've put people out of my life, and I have stuck up for myself when I knew no one else would. I have spoke my mind to show I wouldn't back down to their hurt and lies.

But you know, it's not easy "pretending" like it doesn't hurt me. I may throw back words to defend myself, but it doesn't mean I'm not hurt...It's a defense mechanism, that has been strengthened over time.

In time, I only wish for my life to stay getting better and for happiness to find me safe and sound.
Blessings everyone.

AnnJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks