Inner Personal Advice: Well it's Friday the 13th! Are you happy, superstitious or scared?

Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Well it's Friday the 13th! Are you happy, superstitious or scared?

Friday the 13th!
Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky day!
What's your thoughts on it? 
Has it always been unlucky for you? Has it been lucky? Is it just another day? 
Do you like it, and does the fact that some people find it a scary day and don't go anywhere make you like it even more? Do you think it's foolish to be afraid of Friday the 13th? 

I'm gonna share my fur-babies for today, so you can know me and my pets. No worries, I plan to post a bit about my boy tomorrow! I'll make a whole post of it, being all about him!
Here's my beautiful kitties!
 These are my kitties! The one above is Fable(my son's cat), they are both very different cats, one is an indoor sookie(Fable) who has the smallest meow for a full grown cat, he sounds a lot like a kitten still, and the other one is an outdoor loving cat(Prometheus, my gorgeous and he loves being called it too) who follows me around like a dog, sometimes when he meows it sounds like he is crying "mom" and sometimes it sounds like he is a squeak toy! lol
 I hope you're not superstitious about Friday the 13th, as it is just another day! I am a little superstitious, but this day is not one of them lol.
I hope your weekend goes well and you don't have any bad luck! 
Blessings to you all!
AnnJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks