Inner Personal Advice: Where I have been...Beach, swims and enjoying the summer!

Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where I have been...Beach, swims and enjoying the summer!

I figured, last summer was wasted a lot; mostly in doors, when I really wanted to be out in the air, as well as out and about. I know the summer holds so much activities and you can just do so much!

They have summer festivities in the main city area, there are beaches on every corner as well as in the center of it all! There is just so much to do and so much energy and excitement that I don't want to be stuck inside! I did that last summer and regretted not going to the beach, swimming, tanning and having my child enjoy himself with other kids he meets at the beach! He has been enjoying himself and THAT GIVES ME JOY WITHIN!

I'm almost back to my body before having any babies, so it is a bit of a confidence boost! I was last year too, but I wasted a lot of time INSIDE, when I wanted to be out and about! I mean, I don't really regret some of last summer, but I never did much. I was seeing someone, but we didn't go anywhere! We stayed cooped up in a very hot and hard to breath environment... "I hated it really."

This summer, there is just me and my boy and we are having a not so bad summer so far. I even am getting some tanning done, and last year I didn't wear anything to reveal too much skin so...there was a lot that needed some color lol I was starting to look pasty and whiter than white.

Anyways I just wanted to let you all know what I have been doing and where I have been! Sometimes I wish we had some friends to be there with us.

Have a great day everyone and I hope your week has been filled with blessings of love and happiness...as well as FUN and EXCITEMENT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete the word verification step when commenting, this helps reduce comment spam. Thanks